Does anyone have any code demonstrating how to load a binary file (given a
path) into an Image column in a SQL Server 7.0 database using ADO?

Thank you,

Ian

Sun, 10 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
Forgot to mention, I need example use stored procedure.

Thanks,

Ian

Sun, 10 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
I used filemanager - downloadable for free from softartisans.com
If not (seeing that you want a stored procedure),
    I suggest you will have to use Getchunk etc to get it in there?
HTH
Regards
Y.Fouch

Quote:
> Forgot to mention, I need example use stored procedure.

> Thanks,

> Ian

Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving Binary files on the Client to the Image data type in SQL Server

2. retrieve binary data from SQL server onto ASP page

3. how to show progressbar when insert BLOB binary data into SQL-Server

5. How save JPG file in SQL Server image or binary field

6. Binary Data in SQL 2000/Conver to Bitmap Data For Data Grid View

7. Store binary file in SQL Server Database field?

8. Convert MSWord file into binary and save in sql server

9. Help,loading binary database file when loading program

10. Please help(loading binary database file when loading program

12. SQL Server Image data to a file