system date format???
Author Message
 system date format???

I need to get the system date format so that imported dtaes can be
entered in a format consistant with the computer settings. ie /1/12/98
can be 1st dec or 12th jan. There must be a function but danged if I
can find it in MSDN

Peter Richards

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 system date format???
Check help for named formats used with Dates and Times.
Either Short or Long Date would do....

LFS

Quote:

> I need to get the system date format so that imported dtaes can be
> entered in a format consistant with the computer settings. ie /1/12/98
> can be 1st dec or 12th jan. There must be a function but danged if I
> can find it in MSDN

> Peter Richards

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Acc2.0: Problems with system date format

2. Force change in system date format using VBA

3. System Date Format in European NT Server and IIS 4

4. Determining system date format

5. system date format

6. How to get system date format in VB5

7. Help with system date format

8. System Date Format in European NT Server and IIS 4

9. System Date Format

10. Getting system date format

11. How to set the system date format?

12. How to set the system date format?