Newbie question: Icon's in Menu
Author Message
 Newbie question: Icon's in Menu

Hi there.  If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.  I've been
beating my head for a while on this one.

Can anyone tell me how to add icons within menu's.  With some menus
(existing apps) there are icon's that sit to the left of the menu
choice.  I've been going crazy trying to figure out how to get them
there.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
SR

Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:10:38 GMT
 Newbie question: Icon's in Menu
The old 16-bit method
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q71/2/81.ASP

The toolbar they may be present on
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/devprods/vs6/vbasic/vbcon98/vbconcr...

More up to date, menu manipulation:
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/menu/radiobutton.htm

Possible solutions:
http://www.planet-source-code.com/xq/ASP/txtCodeId.244/lngWId.1/qx/vb...
http://www.planet-source-code.com/xq/ASP/txtCodeId.2256/lngWId.1/qx/v...

Good luck!
LFS

Quote:

> Hi there.  If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.  I've been
> beating my head for a while on this one.

> Can anyone tell me how to add icons within menu's.  With some menus
> (existing apps) there are icon's that sit to the left of the menu
> choice.  I've been going crazy trying to figure out how to get them
> there.  Any help would be appreciated.

> Thanks
> SR

Tue, 11 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie Question: Icons in menu

2. Newbie : Placing icons in a menu

3. System Tray Icon Menu won't dismiss

4. Menu's with Icons

5. Q icons in menu's

6. app's designed icon not displayed in Start Menu

7. Icons in menu's

8. Newbie question: Database of .wav's and .gif's

9. Quick newbie question - 'Cint'

10. Drag'n'Drop Newbie question

11. Newbie Q about '95 Pop-up Menus

12. Question - menu with icons in VB 5.0