Command button
Author Message
 Command button

Am I trying to set the fore color on on command button in VB5.
Command1.ForeColor = 255
This doesn't work! Even when I type the dot, ForeColor is not in the
available properties for the command button. What am I doing wrong? Is this
a bug in this version?

Help!!!!

Thanks

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Command button

If you check the properties window for command buttons, you'll see that
there is no ForeColor (or color) property.  The BackColor can be changed if
the control style is set to graphical.

--
Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic

Moderator, Fidonet Visual Basic Programmer's Conference
VBnet, The Visual Basic Developers Resource Centre
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/

: Am I trying to set the fore color on on command button in VB5.
: Command1.ForeColor = 255
: This doesn't work! Even when I type the dot, ForeColor is not in the
: available properties for the command button. What am I doing wrong? Is
this
: a bug in this version?
:
: Help!!!!
:
: Thanks
:

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Command button

Access offers this and I was under the impression Access 97 and VB5 use the
same VBA engine.

Quote:
> If you check the properties window for command buttons, you'll see that
> there is no ForeColor (or color) property.  The BackColor can be changed
if
> the control style is set to graphical.

> --

Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hover Button style command buttons in Access 97?

2. Assign a menu command to a command button in Powerpoint

3. call command button click command from code

4. Using WhatsThisMode on command button activates button click procedure

5. command button as a toggle button

6. Is there a drop down regular command button, not active buttons

7. Command button on new app does not function on other workstations

8. Command Button

9. Run Query after click the command button

10. Problems with Enableing/Disableing Command Buttons

11. VB:Hide/Unhide a Command Button on a Form

12. Error message when clicking the command buttons on a form