VB4 Applications using Dial-up Adapters...
Author Message
 VB4 Applications using Dial-up Adapters...

I am looking to develop a simple application to access information from
multiple locations using Dial-up adapters.

I plan to have one shared access database in one location and have access
to another location via Dial-up.  The idea is to develop the application so
both location machines are running it and accessing the centralized
database.  These machines in the different locations are not connected to a
network (LAN or WAN) but only through dial-up.

Is this possible?  Where do I begin?  What if any custom controls will I
need?  Any ideas?  I would like to develop this ASAP in a very simplistic
approach.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Jeff

Thu, 11 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dial Ups

2. Dial Ups

3. Default Dial Ups

4. Dial Ups

5. Dial Ups

6. Dial Ups

7. Programmatically change the number of dial ups

8. Getting Dial-Up Adapter info...?

9. Dialup Adapter Configuration

10. dial up adapter

11. Remote Access and Dial-Up Adapter problem

12. How do I launch the Win95 dial adapter