UDT greater than 64kb
Author Message
 UDT greater than 64kb

I know that it is a bug in VB 5.0.
Also I know that the SP2 intend to correct it.
I installed the SP2 and SP3 and still I am getting the message "User
Defined Type greater than 64K".
I need to solve this draw back because the UDT is argument for a DLL and
I cannot change it.

Any Help will be greatly appreciated - Urgent please!
Lindbergh Cupello.

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 UDT greater than 64kb
Can you give some more specifics on the UDT.  What is it?  May with more
info, someone can help.  What DLL are you using, what is the structure of
your UDT?

Quote:
>I know that it is a bug in VB 5.0.
>Also I know that the SP2 intend to correct it.
>I installed the SP2 and SP3 and still I am getting the message "User
>Defined Type greater than 64K".
>I need to solve this draw back because the UDT is argument for a DLL and
>I cannot change it.

>Any Help will be greatly appreciated - Urgent please!
>Lindbergh Cupello.

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 UDT greater than 64kb

|I know that it is a bug in VB 5.0.
|Also I know that the SP2 intend to correct it.
|I installed the SP2 and SP3 and still I am getting the message "User
|Defined Type greater than 64K".
|I need to solve this draw back because the UDT is argument for a DLL
and
|I cannot change it.

Try this reference...

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q179/1/40.asp?FR=0
"BUG: "Too Many Local, Nonstatic Variables" Error Message"

It's definitely a bug.  Hope this helps you create a workaround.

;-) Cool
Hasta Luego
Adrian Maull [MCSD]

Sun, 05 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to transfer a file greater than 64Kb w/ internet transfer ctrl

2. Help with UDT - Converting a UDT to a string Variable

3. Help with UDT - Converting a UDT to a string Variable

4. UDT to ByteArray and back to UDT

5. Delphi = GREAT And VB5 = Not so great

6. GREAT QUESTION NEED GREAT HELP

7. Can 64kb program size (.bas) be overcome?

8. Is there a way to compile 64Kb+ files?

9. Field > 64kB

10. form file dangerously reaching 64kb.

11. Why 64kB limit on data?

12. Why 64kB limit on data?