Bitmaps in Combo Box
Author Message
 Bitmaps in Combo Box

Is it possible to have a list of bitmaps in a combo box or list box?

What I was origionally going to do is to have "child" picture boxes
within a "parent" picture box and use the scroll bars to move up and
down.

If at all possible, I would prefer to use a combo box or list box
instead of the picture boxes.

Later,
Jody

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bitmaps in Combo Box

2. Bitmaps in Combo Box

3. Combo Box with Bitmaps

4. Bitmaps in a combo-box

5. enter data in a combo box based on value from another combo box

6. Limit subform combo box by selection in parent combo box

7. Want Access combo box to filter rowsource of another combo box

8. Populating a combo box from another combo box

9. Populate a combo box from another combo box selection

10. selecting records for 2nd combo box dependant on first combo box

11. Help filling second combo box from fist combo box

12. Combo box selection narrows next combo box choices