Include Files?
Author Message
 Include Files?

Quote:

> How do I "include" files into a source code file?  Is there a "#include
> filename" or "#copy filename" type compiler directive?

> Example:
> I have a .bas that contains all the constants used in the Enterprise system
> that I am building.  I want these constants included in all of my source
> code files so that I do not have to rekey or paste them.

Just "include" or add the .bas file to your project and define the
constants
as "Global Const"

--
Later,
Charles C. Poston

Tue, 13 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Include Files?

How do I "include" files into a source code file?  Is there a "#include
filename" or "#copy filename" type compiler directive?

Example:
I have a .bas that contains all the constants used in the Enterprise system
that I am building.  I want these constants included in all of my source
code files so that I do not have to rekey or paste them.

Michael Black
Information Services
HighwayMaster Corporation

Sat, 17 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Include Files?

I have been hoping for this feature ever since I started using VB.  MS
had it in the DOS versions of BASIC but I guess they decided it was
too complex for programmers and removed it with the MKx and CVx
statements.

On 28 Jan 1997 22:29:48 GMT, "Michael Black"

Quote:

>How do I "include" files into a source code file?  Is there a "#include
>filename" or "#copy filename" type compiler directive?

>Example:
>I have a .bas that contains all the constants used in the Enterprise system
>that I am building.  I want these constants included in all of my source
>code files so that I do not have to rekey or paste them.

>Michael Black
>Information Services
>HighwayMaster Corporation

Sat, 17 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Include files in the *.EXE file.

2. include files and/or parameters betw vbs-files

3. Directory Listing of files to include files in the subdirectories

4. include files in global.asa file?

5. How to include files in .exe file

6. including file info in file list box

7. Include file for Word VBA constants

8. ASP - ASP.NET quick question about including files..

9. include file ability?

10. Included files subtype.

11. problem with include files and vars

12. Include files