how to implement MDI child forms in DLL's?
Author Message
 how to implement MDI child forms in DLL's?

Hi!

I have 1 mother application with the MDI main form.
Now I want to have several DLL's that I can sell seperately, with in each
dll a child MDI form that sees the MDI main form in the application as the
MDI main form. But... how to do this?

Just putting a child MDI form in a dll project doesn't work...

help!

    sorry if this is a FAQ.

        Frans Bouma

Wed, 08 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

2. Having MDI form with MDI Child form in DLL

3. MDI behaving app with child forms in DLL's

4. MDI child forms from DLL's

5. MDI and Child Forms in DLL's

6. MDI and Child Forms in DLL's

7. MDI and Child Forms in DLL's

8. MDI and Child Forms in DLL's

9. MDI behaving app with child forms in DLL's

10. MDI Form's menu replaced by MDI Child

11. Help: Change a MDI child's parent MDI form at run-time

12. set the MDI parent of MDI child forms that are in a DLL