disable windows menu shortcut when right click ??
Author Message
 disable windows menu shortcut when right click ??

Hi! is anyone know in VB run mode when you right click on certain control it
will display a shortcut menu like "Cut,Copy and etc". Can I programatically
write code to disable the shortcut menu from display when user right click
on certain control? Thanks in advance.

Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. disable shortcut in right click

2. Can VB5.0 implement right-click shortcut menus?

3. How do I disable the right-click menu?

4. Disabling a text boxes right click menu (VB6)

5. Disabling the Textbox Right Click Menu

6. Disabling Win 95 Right-Click Menu

7. How to disable the DBGrid popup menu on Right-Click

8. Need assistance to disable right mouse click/ or popup menu

9. Disabling popup menu on right-mouse click in Win95

10. Disabling the right-click menu on a WebBrowser component

11. Disabling the default Textbox right click menu

12. Disable right click menu of Web Browser Control