track and sector access
Author Message
 track and sector access

I would like to know if it is possible to write and read to a specific
head, track and sector on a floppy drive using Visual Basic, a third party
control or any other way you might suggest?
Thanx
Ken

Tue, 25 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Track/sector access from BASIC?

2. Reading data from specific Track/Sector/Side of floppy

3. Reading Physical Sectors and Tracks of Disks

4. Read tracks and sectors

5. Writing And Reading to Track & Sector

6. Reading Physical Disk Tracks and Sectors

7. NT and Sector access

8. Physical Sector Access of HDD - Int13h

9. Can access track time??

10. Keeping track of ACCESS DB Layout Revisions

11. How do I direct access to a certain CD track

12. JCN - KEEPING TRACKS OF ALL CHANGES TO RECORDS IN AN ACCESS DATABASE