HELP! Network Functions?
Author Message
 HELP! Network Functions?

I need information on how to implement network functions on VB and which
DLL's or OCX Visual Basic can use to communicate with other computers on a
LAN. Some internet site address's to info on this subject would be helpful.

Thanks

            Timothy Seeto

Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP! Network Functions?

Timothy,

Take a look at Microsoft Knowledge Base article Q159498, and check out this
website:

http://www.netfokus.dk/vbadmincode/

Also, it is considered rude to post to so many newsgroups at once, I ended
up reading your message about 5 times.

- Marty

Quote:
> I need information on how to implement network functions on VB and which
> DLL's or OCX Visual Basic can use to communicate with other computers on
> LAN. Some internet site address's to info on this subject would be
helpful.

> Thanks

>             Timothy Seeto

Fri, 10 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP! Network Functions

2. HELP! Network Functions?

3. HELP! Network Functions?

4. HELP! Network Functions?

5. HELP! Network Functions?

6. HELP : Network : How to get VB to display Network Connections

7. Connecting to network shares when network is detected only - help please

8. Function to test for network connection?

9. Networking functions LAN

10. open or dir function on downed network drive

11. How to disconnect a dial up networking using an API function

12. network share connect with WNetAddConnection2A API function on Win 98 question