Printer Woes!
Author Message
 Printer Woes!

I am trying to use VB4 (16) to print 3x5 cards on a tractor fed printer
using simple Printer.print statements.  The problem seems to be setting
the form length.  Win 95 works well but NT and 3.11 just refuse to
comply.  I use the Printer.Height and Printer.Width but a
printer.newpage or printer.enddoc cause a full 11 inch page to be
ejected!

I've tried two printers and have about 2 days into this silly problem.
Can anyone offer some advice before I make absolutly NO money on this
job?

Thanks, as always, for any and all information.

Derek Owen

Mon, 04 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer Woes!

Hi,

Time ago, I had a problem like this printing to a standard Epson printer
under W 3.11 and I solved it by creating my own type of paper with the size
I just needed (I don't know if it's possible in a NT environment but I
think this possibility depends only on the driver you are using).

Regards,

Nacho.

Wed, 06 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. QBasic Printer Woes

2. Printer Woes (Visual Basic)

3. Printer Woes

4. Printer Woes......

5. Printer Woes

6. printer woes..

7. printer woes

8. Printer WOES

9. Stretchblt to printer woes ... (aka please help!)

10. Printer API woes

11. Printer API woes

12. Help, How to send printer command to printer bypassing printer driver in vb