Global Const Arrays?
Author Message
 Global Const Arrays?

Is it possible to declare a global const array? If so how?

I want to store some template strings in a code module that declares
several arrays global and constant. If this is not possible,what
alternatives are there besides adding a routine to the form load to
create and fill the arrays?

Thanks,
John Lee

Fri, 01 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Global Const Arrays?

You can declare in a Module the arrays as Public. After, you can fill yours
arrays with any subroutine when you need (for example in form_load)

        Gonzalo Tomasello

Fri, 01 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Global Const Arrays?

I would try either using an enumeration or make a variant containing an
array read-only public property of a class module or form.  See the online
help for how to do both of these...

Quote:

>Is it possible to declare a global const array? If so how?

>I want to store some template strings in a code module that declares
>several arrays global and constant. If this is not possible,what
>alternatives are there besides adding a routine to the form load to
>create and fill the arrays?

>Thanks,
>John Lee

Sat, 02 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Global Const Arrays?

2. Adding global const using expression builder

3. Global Const Assignments

4. Global Const on vacation - what happened?

5. Global compilation limit for local string CONST's

6. Global Const in dll can't be found in .exe

7. Global Const in dll can't be found in .exe

8. Global Const problem

9. Const: Convert a const from Pascal to Basic

10. difference between #const and Const statement

11. Const Array?

12. Initializing Const UDT Array