Form size not properly remembered on program startup?!?
Author Message
 Form size not properly remembered on program startup?!?

Hello.  Using the VB Application Wizard, I have created a simple program.  I
cannot get the program to properly remember the last window orientation
properties correctly.  It will remember the exact position and dimensions of
the window, but it will not remember that the window had been maximized, so,
the window starts up with the maximized dimensions and positioning, but you
have to use the mistakenly placed sizing gadget to resize the maximized
window, instead of using the "Restore" button which has no effect other than
changing from "Maximize" appearance to "Restore" appearance...

Can someone help?

               Steve.

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Form size not properly remembered on program startup?!?
Save the Form.WindowState on closing the form and restore it when loading.

Regards
    Molly

Quote:

>Hello.  Using the VB Application Wizard, I have created a simple program.
>cannot get the program to properly remember the last window orientation
>properties correctly.  It will remember the exact position and dimensions
of
>the window, but it will not remember that the window had been maximized,
so,
>the window starts up with the maximized dimensions and positioning, but you
>have to use the mistakenly placed sizing gadget to resize the maximized
>window, instead of using the "Restore" button which has no effect other
than
>changing from "Maximize" appearance to "Restore" appearance...

>Can someone help?

>               Steve.

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Form size not properly remembered on program startup?!?

2. How to run program on startup (not using startup)

3. Remembering last Form size...

4. Properly sizing forms on various platforms

5. Setting startup form size and position

6. Reset form size on startup?

7. Installed Program will not function properly

8. Program does not shut down properly...

9. Program does not exit properly

10. Form with Date Field Not Working Properly

11. Not including a startup entry for a program with the Deployment Wizard

12. background picture in mdi form does not display properly