Disabling ctl+alt+del and alt+tab chain
Author Message
 Disabling ctl+alt+del and alt+tab chain

Is there a way to disable the ctl-alt-del function in Windows while my form
is displayed?  I also want to disable the alt-tab function as well.  Any
suggestions?

TIA

--
Steve Reich
Webmaster/Programmer, Duncan Equipment Co.

Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 16 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Disabling ctl+alt+del and alt+tab chain

You can do this in Win95 by calling SystemParametersInfo() API function
with

SPI_SCREENSAVERRUNNING = 97&

This fools the system into thinking that a password-protected screensaver
is active.

It won't work in NT, though.

Jim Deutch
MS Dev MVP

Quote:
> Is there a way to disable the ctl-alt-del function in Windows while my
form
> is displayed?  I also want to disable the alt-tab function as well.  Any
> suggestions?

> TIA

> --
> Steve Reich
> Webmaster/Programmer, Duncan Equipment Co.

> Web: http://www.deco.com

Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Disabling ctl+alt+del and alt+tab chain

There's a free control, DisablePro, that handles this and many more things.

remove nospam for valid email
Mike

Quote:
> Is there a way to disable the ctl-alt-del function in Windows while my
form
> is displayed?  I also want to disable the alt-tab function as well.  Any
> suggestions?

> TIA

> --
> Steve Reich
> Webmaster/Programmer, Duncan Equipment Co.

> Web: http://www.deco.com

Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Disabling ctl+alt+del and alt+tab chain

Thanks... that worked great!  Quite a control, eh?

--
Steve Reich
Webmaster/Programmer, Duncan Equipment Co.

Web: http://www.deco.com

Quote:
>There's a free control, DisablePro, that handles this and many more things.

>remove nospam for valid email
>Mike

>> Is there a way to disable the ctl-alt-del function in Windows while my
>form
>> is displayed?  I also want to disable the alt-tab function as well.  Any
>> suggestions?

>> TIA

>> --
>> Steve Reich
>> Webmaster/Programmer, Duncan Equipment Co.

>> Web: http://www.deco.com

Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disabling ctl+alt+del and alt+tab chain

2. block ctl+alt+del and alt+tab

3. Disable (Ctrl+Alt+Del),(Ctrl+Esc),(Alt+Tab) in NT

4. Disable ctrl+esc ctrl+alt+del alt+tab

5. Disabling Alt-Tab, Taskbar and Ctr-Alt-Del

6. Disable Ctrl Alt Del & Alt Tab

7. Disabling Ctrl-Alt-Del and Alt-Tab

8. Disable (Ctrl+Alt+Del),(Ctrl+Esc),(Alt+Tab) in NT

9. Disable ALT+CTL+DEL keys?

10. How Do I Disable CTL/ALT/DEL using VB5.0

11. Start Menu & CTL-ALT-DEL disabling

12. disable CTL+ALT+DEL