ListView and CreateWindowEx, not using COMCTL32.OCX
Author Message
 ListView and CreateWindowEx, not using COMCTL32.OCX

Has anyone had any luck creating a ListView window without the use of
COMCTL32.OCX?  I am trying to create the ListView directly, using the
CreaterWindowEx API.  (In case your wondering why, I want this to be a
portable utility that doesn't need to be installed on every workstation
that will use it, I want to run it from anywhere using a UNC path.)

I found an awesome example at:

But its not exactly what I am trying to do, and I'm having trouble
converting it.  Has anyone tried this, is it really as hard as it seems up
front?  I can create the ListView window, but I can't get more than one
item to show up in it.

Any suggestions/comments are welcome.

Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ListView and CreateWindowEx, not using COMCTL32.OCX

check out CCRP, they have an example of this...

Sat, 11 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ListView and CreateWindowEx, not using COMCTL32.OCX

2. Dependency Files for comctl32.ocx and comctl32.ocx

3. Comctl32.ocx and Comctl32.dep

4. Need Comctl32.dep file for Comctl32.ocx version 5.01.4319

5. ComCtl32.ocx (ComCtl32.dep)

6. comctl32.dep for comctl32.ocx v5.01.4319 ??

7. vb5 comctl32.dep for comctl32.ocx (version 5.00.3828)

8. Transferring a VB5 project to another PC : COMCTL32.OCX could not be loaded

9. comctl32.ocx not loading

10. COMCTL32.OCX not registered?!!

11. WinNT COMCTL32.OCX StatusBar Time not updating

12. Comctl32.ocx - License information for this component not found