Getting Machine Name/Login Name
Author Message
 Getting Machine Name/Login Name

How can I get the current machine name and login name
  in VB5.0 under NT 4.0?

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting Machine Name/Login Name

Michael - take a look here .....

http://www.jelsoft.com/vbw/tips/index.html

Steve

Quote:

>How can I get the current machine name and login name
>  in VB5.0 under NT 4.0?

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. retreiving the computer login name and machine name

2. How to get the login Name of the Remote machine, I am having the host name

3. Getting a machine's MAC address given a NETBIOS machine name or IP address

4. Retrieving login ID and machine name from Access

5. LDB Viewer -- Need to get NT user login name in addition to computer name

6. MS Exchange: How can I get current profile name or login name using VB

7. Getting Login Name

8. Getting USers Login Name

9. Getting NT Users LOGIN NAME?

10. Getting user LOGIN name from Windows?

11. Getting Login Name from NetWare

12. Getting NT User Login Name