How to close ms-dos application
Author Message
 How to close ms-dos application

Hello all , i have written a program to use pkzip to zip my file using VB5
and after the pkzip command finished , the "ms-dos" application still active
in my window , so how can i write code to close it automatically whenever
the command finish ?

Please help..

regard , Jason

Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to close ms-dos application
Hi Liew Hock Wai:

Quote:
>Hello all , i have written a program to use pkzip to zip my file using VB5
>and after the pkzip command finished , the "ms-dos" application still
active
>in my window , so how can i write code to close it automatically whenever
>the command finish ?

If I recall correctly, you need to use /C after a calling command.exe, i.e.

    Command.exe /c c:\pkzip\pkzip.exe [add command line parameters here]

Hope this helps,

Doug.

Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Closing an MS-DOS application window from VBA

2. How to close "ms-dos" application

3. Closing MS-DOS window after .bat file finishs

4. How to close MS-DOS Window?

5. Close an MS-DOS promt from vb

6. Close an MS-Dos window from vb

7. close exe file running in MS-DOS