Long Data type
Author Message
 Long Data type

I am using the Long data type for a few of my variables.  The long datatype
is only accurate to just over 2 billion.  I need the equivalent of a
Unsigned Long as in C++ which can support up to just over 4 billion.  Does
anyone know how to do this?

Brian Patteson

Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Sec. 227,
any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is
subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US.
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Inserting Data into LONG data type field in an ORACLE Table

2. Accessing oracle7 Long data type with VB3

3. VB3, Intersolve ML, 7.3, and Long Data Types

4. ORACLE RAW LONG data type

5. Converting integer (or long) data type to array of bytes

6. Question about long data type values

7. Converting C unsigned Int and Long data types?

8. accessing an oracle 8 LONG data type

9. long data type

10. Nulls and Long data types

11. Value > Long Data Type