How to import picture from external graphics application into VB picture.
Author Message
 How to import picture from external graphics application into VB picture.

Hi

Can anyone suggest how to import picture from
external graphics application into VB picture box?
Should I be using OLE or DDE?

Please help
Thanks

Marek

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to import picture from external graphics application into VB picture.
Marek,

I don't think this is enough information. If it is in a recognized file
format, loadpicture should do the trick. If it is actually in the other
program, you could use the clipboard or OLE automation of the graphics tool.

--
Kathleen

Quote:

>Hi

>Can anyone suggest how to import picture from
>external graphics application into VB picture box?
>Should I be using OLE or DDE?

>Please help
>Thanks

>Marek

Sun, 05 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

2. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

3. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

4. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

5. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

6. importing icons in vb as pictures

7. How to open a picture in a vb program by clicking on the picture

8. How do I load .jpg pictures into picture boxes in VB 4.0

9. New User to VB - Inserting pictures into application at run time

10. printing picture image from VB application

11. how to capture a picture from Web CAM in vb application