Changing the password on an Access DB from VB6
Author Message
 Changing the password on an Access DB from VB6

Hi,

  I am accessing Access using ADO from VB6 and the DB is password protected - good, but I want to provide certain
users with an admin function to change the password instead
of dbl/click the mdb file and changing it that way.

How do I change the password from an ADO connection ?

Also will the solution work for SQL-Server ?

Thanks in Advance.

Sun, 10 Aug 2003 04:47:22 GMT

1. how do i access a password protected MS-ACCESS db without the password

2. Access Security - Changing DB password from VB?

3. Access DB + VB6 Passwords in Workspace

4. CR 7 With VB6 data environment AND Access DB with password

5. Password Problems connecting VB6 to an Access 7.0 DB

6. Convert Access 97 db to Access 2000 db in VB6

7. ADO - changing Access db path in runtime VB6

8. Create a db access db with password

9. Create a db access db with password

10. Accessing Access DB with password using VB 6.0

11. Accessing a Password Protected Access DB

12. Accessing Access DB with password using VB 6.0