API to format Currency and Number
Author Message
 API to format Currency and Number

Hello,

I try to use the API Function GetNumberFormat to format a number according a
local format. I don't want to apply the Locale Format. So I use the
NUMBERFMT structure to store my user format, but that doesn't work. The
GetNumberFormat returns always 0 (Error).
For example, my system use "." (dot) for decimal separator and "," (comma)
for Thousand separator, but I want to format a number using "," (comma) for
decimal separator and " " (space) for Thousand separator.

Thank you for your help to fix that.

Best regards.

Philippe Fornaciari
Summit Technologies International

Sun, 19 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 API to format Currency and Number

txtFormatted = Format$(curVal, "#.##0,00")

What's the problem ?

Philippe Fornaciari ha scritto:

Quote:
> Hello,

> I try to use the API Function GetNumberFormat to format a number according a
> local format. I don't want to apply the Locale Format. So I use the
> NUMBERFMT structure to store my user format, but that doesn't work. The
> GetNumberFormat returns always 0 (Error).
> For example, my system use "." (dot) for decimal separator and "," (comma)
> for Thousand separator, but I want to format a number using "," (comma) for
> decimal separator and " " (space) for Thousand separator.

> Thank you for your help to fix that.

> Best regards.

> Philippe Fornaciari
> Summit Technologies International

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. API to format Currency and Number

2. "Changing Currency/Number Datatype format"

3. Formatting numbers and currency

4. Format Currency/Number as Text?

5. Validate and Format Currency Numbers in Textbox

6. from Microsoft format Number to IEE format Number

7. Convert currency to number

8. ROUNDING OFF NUMBERS IN CURRENCY

9. Using SELECT to get a number into VB variable (As Currency)...please help

10. Formatting Unformated Numbers in Word to Specific Formats?

11. Formating a number in ASP as currency

12. Convert Number to Currency