Webclass problem or bug, please help?
Author Message
 Webclass problem or bug, please help?

I'm writing a webclass using HTML templates.

is not finishing up properly and therefore looks wrong.

It seems to have a fixed buffer size or something, because the more I insert

page sent back to the browser  :(

If I add loads of blank lines at the end of the HTML template file it seems
to increase buffer size and so less lines are missing from the bottom when
processed, but this is {*filter*}because I may be replacing some tags with loads
and loads of html.

Is this a bug in webclasses?  Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

Many thanks!

James

Tue, 24 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

2. Please help with webclass error

3. Error in webclass - Please Help

4. Generating an excel file with webclass not working Please Help

5. Help with WebClass, please!

6. WEBClass strange problem, pls help

7. VB6 Webclass bug

8. Webclass bugs or what?