manipulate date OCX/DLL ???
Author Message
 manipulate date OCX/DLL ???

Quote:
>Like: jamming in weeks from set of date.

You're going to have to be a little more specific (and make sense).  Anyway,
VB has built in date functions like DateAdd, DateDiff, etc.

Later,
Tony

Sun, 03 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 manipulate date OCX/DLL ???

I need to manipulate date:
Like: jamming in weeks from set of date.

Anyone know of any control or dll for date manipulation???

Thanks.
Tal.

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 manipulate date OCX/DLL ???

Ok.
I have a 2 sets of date in MDB file:
1. StartDay
2. EndDay
they are General Date type (19/03/98 08:03:00)
the data is from a 2 year ago 'til today.
I need to control them by weekly base broken to days of the week.
I have to put in a XGrid control one week at the time
starting from Mon. to Sun.
I need to be able to jemp weekly back and forth.

I know VB hes WeekDay,DateDiff etc.
I am asking if there is a ready made control or dll or VB code
to make my task easier.

Tanks.
Tal.

Quote:

> >Like: jamming in weeks from set of date.
> You're going to have to be a little more specific (and make sense).  Anyway,
> VB has built in date functions like DateAdd, DateDiff, etc.

> Later,
> Tony

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 manipulate date OCX/DLL ???

Sorry to break this to you Tal,  but you may have to write actual code to
accomplish your task!  this news group is reserved for develoeprs looking
for API help.

Quote:
> Ok.
> I have a 2 sets of date in MDB file:
> 1. StartDay
> 2. EndDay
> they are General Date type (19/03/98 08:03:00)
> the data is from a 2 year ago 'til today.
> I need to control them by weekly base broken to days of the week.
> I have to put in a XGrid control one week at the time
> starting from Mon. to Sun.
> I need to be able to jemp weekly back and forth.

> I know VB hes WeekDay,DateDiff etc.
> I am asking if there is a ready made control or dll or VB code
> to make my task easier.

> Tanks.
> Tal.

> > >Like: jamming in weeks from set of date.
> > You're going to have to be a little more specific (and make sense).
Anyway,
> > VB has built in date functions like DateAdd, DateDiff, etc.

> > Later,
> > Tony

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 manipulate date OCX/DLL ???

Sounds like Sheridans Calendar Widgets may help here, but you'll still need
to write some code.  I believe you can download a trial at www.shersoft.com.

Later,
Tony

Quote:

>Ok.
>I have a 2 sets of date in MDB file:
>1. StartDay
>2. EndDay
>they are General Date type (19/03/98 08:03:00)
>the data is from a 2 year ago 'til today.
>I need to control them by weekly base broken to days of the week.
>I have to put in a XGrid control one week at the time
>starting from Mon. to Sun.
>I need to be able to jemp weekly back and forth.

>I know VB hes WeekDay,DateDiff etc.
>I am asking if there is a ready made control or dll or VB code
>to make my task easier.

>Tanks.
>Tal.

>> >Like: jamming in weeks from set of date.
>> You're going to have to be a little more specific (and make sense).
Anyway,
>> VB has built in date functions like DateAdd, DateDiff, etc.

>> Later,
>> Tony

Mon, 11 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. manipulate date OCX/DLL ???

2. manipulate date OCX/DLL ???

3. manipulate date OCX/DLL ???

4. Date manipulate control of dll ????

5. Checking DLL/OCX version and date at startup

6. The Dependency File for COMCTL32.OCX and MSRDO20.DLL is out of Date

7. MANIPULATING DATES IN VBA- HELP!!

8. how to manipulate date format?

9. Manipulating OCX's

10. OCX to Manipulate Graphics