Controls don't resize right
Author Message
 Controls don't resize right

 When the user changes the form size I adjust
my controls accordingly, BUT when the user
clicks the Maximize or Minimize form button,
the controls can't keep up.  I adjust the controls
in Form_Resize AND Form_Paint.

Is there a Doevent or Refresh or .... something
I need to do to get the controls to be sized right?

Thanks

Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Right aligned text boxes don't right align

2. Listview Control - Don't want to allow column resizing

3. controls don't react after right-click

4. Don't know if i'm in the right newsgroup

5. String extract functions, left,right.mid don't work

6. Debugger do it right but runtime version don't

7. Modifications don't appear in the right window

8. Right$ ,left$ mid$ don't work anymore

9. Bug: Panels don't know how to resize

10. RESIZING Code Except it don't do ttabs

11. Right justified text boxes don't display on Win 3.1

12. Common Dialog Control - don't have license?