VB6 code windows 
Author Message
 VB6 code windows

I prefer to work with all my code windows maximised. Can someone tell me how
I specify this as the default in VB6? Previous versions remembered.

--
Regards
{*filter*}

Remove '!no!spam!' to reply by e-mail.



Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 VB6 code windows

Quote:

>I prefer to work with all my code windows maximised. Can someone tell me
how
>I specify this as the default in VB6? Previous versions remembered.

VB6 remembers too... The next time you open the same project it will be
maximized.

Martin



Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 VB6 code windows
Not on my system it doesn't!  :-(
Quote:
> VB6 remembers too... The next time you open the same project it will be
> maximized.

> Martin



Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 VB6 code windows
Dick,

I use Tools/Options, Advanced Tab, check 'SDI Development Environment'. Then
restart VB6.

Cheers,
Larry Rebich


www.buygold.net

Quote:

>I prefer to work with all my code windows maximised. Can someone tell me
how
>I specify this as the default in VB6? Previous versions remembered.

>--
>Regards
>Dick

>Remove '!no!spam!' to reply by e-mail.



Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 VB6 code windows

Quote:

>Not on my system it doesn't!  :-(
>> VB6 remembers too... The next time you open the same project it will be
>> maximized.

Use RegEdit to import the following:
===========================
REGEDIT4

[KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Visual Basic\6.0]
"MDIMaximized"="1"



Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 VB6 code windows


Quote:

> VB6 remembers too... The next time you open the same project it will be
> maximized.

I wish

Greywolf Ghost



Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 VB6 code windows
Larry

Thanks, but I want MDI.

--
Regards
{*filter*}

Remove '!no!spam!' to reply by e-mail.

Quote:

>Dick,

>I use Tools/Options, Advanced Tab, check 'SDI Development Environment'.
Then
>restart VB6.

>Cheers,
>Larry Rebich


>www.buygold.net


>>I prefer to work with all my code windows maximised. Can someone tell me
>how
>>I specify this as the default in VB6? Previous versions remembered.

>>--
>>Regards
>>Dick

>>Remove '!no!spam!' to reply by e-mail.



Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 VB6 code windows
Hi{*filter*}.  Though I haven't tried it myself, I think you can add the
following to the Registry:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Visual Basic\6.0\MDIMaximized = "1"

'--------
galen


| I prefer to work with all my code windows maximised. Can someone tell me
how
| I specify this as the default in VB6? Previous versions remembered.
|
| --
| Regards
|{*filter*}
|
| Remove '!no!spam!' to reply by e-mail.
|
|
|
|



Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 VB6 code windows
galen

Brilliant - thank you!

Where did you get that one from?

--
Regards
{*filter*}

Remove '!no!spam!' to reply by e-mail.

Quote:

>Hi{*filter*}.  Though I haven't tried it myself, I think you can add the
>following to the Registry:

>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Visual Basic\6.0\MDIMaximized = "1"

>'--------
>galen



>| I prefer to work with all my code windows maximised. Can someone tell me
>how
>| I specify this as the default in VB6? Previous versions remembered.
>|
>| --
>| Regards
>|{*filter*}
>|
>| Remove '!no!spam!' to reply by e-mail.
>|
>|
>|
>|



Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 VB6 code windows
Hi{*filter*}.  I've seen it asked before, and I jotted the answer down in one of
my random code snippet text files.  I was amazed to locate it!  The sad
thing is, I use a few of the source code storing utilities and add-ins, but
I always seem to end up saving snippets to text files.  A habit I must work
on breaking!

'--------
galen


| galen
|
| Brilliant - thank you!
|
| Where did you get that one from?
|
| --
| Regards
|{*filter*}
|
| Remove '!no!spam!' to reply by e-mail.
|
|
| >Hi{*filter*}.  Though I haven't tried it myself, I think you can add the
| >following to the Registry:
| >
| >HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Visual Basic\6.0\MDIMaximized = "1"
| >
| >'--------
| >galen
| >
| >


| >| I prefer to work with all my code windows maximised. Can someone tell
me
| >how
| >| I specify this as the default in VB6? Previous versions remembered.
| >|
| >| --
| >| Regards
| >|{*filter*}
| >|
| >| Remove '!no!spam!' to reply by e-mail.
| >|
| >|
| >|
| >|
| >
| >
|
|



Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 10 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. VB6 IDE with XP - Scroll Bar in Code window does not work

2. Maximizing vb6 form or code window on startup

3. VB6 IDE open Code Window itself

4. I.E. 5.0 Windows Won't Close with VB6 API Code

5. Windows Service Calling VB6 dll doesn't work but works with VB6

6. how do I pass an array from .NET code to VB6 code

7. Retrieving code from a print file of vb project code (vb6)

8. Use look and feel of Windows XP in Windows NT with VB6

9. Passing window.external to OCX (VB6) (or way of retrieving window.external like in C++ ServiceProvider)

10. HELP - Manually Place Long Lines of Code over Several Lines in Code Window

11. Debugging Code Window and Form Window Simultaneously

12. Help with code from A97 to VB6

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software