TAPI API - Question
Author Message
 TAPI API - Question

I have a database app setup to dial a phone number when you click on a
number. The only problem is when I unload the app the phone dialer remain
loaded. I would like to know of a way to unload the TAPI32.DLL when the
program unloads. Any help would be appreciated.

--

Joe Cilinceon
Homestead, FL

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TAPI API - Question

Never used this but I know there is some API call that will unload DLL's.
Could sone of these be of assistance?

Declare Sub FreeModule Lib "Kernel" (ByVal hModule As Integer)
Declare Function GetModuleHandle Lib "Kernel" (ByVal lpModuleName As
String) As Integer
Declare Function GetModuleUsage Lib "Kernel" (ByVal hModule As Integer) As
Integer

I never even tried this but it looks like you could do something like
this..
dim myHwnd as integer
myHwnd = GetModuleHandle("TAPI32.DLL")
FreeModule(myHwnd)

Let me know if that works cause I may need to use it someday.  Note, these
are 16-bit I guess so you may need to refer to the API viewer to get the
32-bit declares.  There probably the same except they may use longs instead
of ints.  I have to do all 16 bit stuff so I'm not up on 32-bit declares
yet.

-Scott Juranek

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TAPI API Question

2. TAPI: how to play wave files in TAPI?

3. Sample TAPI Calls or TAPI Function Reference

4. CAlling TAPI API DLL functions in VB-Script

5. Need help on ToolHelp API and TAPI

6. Need Help with TAPI and TOOLHELP API

7. Can I get API Text Viewer for TAPI?

8. TAPI API Declares for VB 5.0

9. Tapi & api calls

10. TAPI-GURU-QUESTION: Is this at all possible?

11. Telephony TAPI question

12. Win95 Dial-Up Scripting/TAPI question.