How can I see if rt or left mouse button clicked when MDI form is minimized
Author Message
 How can I see if rt or left mouse button clicked when MDI form is minimized

 How do you tell if the mouse button is clicked while an MDI form is
minimized?

I would like to tell which one also, right or left.

Thank you for your help.

GrayMATR

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Right Button Click emulating Left Button Click

2. Minimize button on MDI child form

3. MDI Form has two minimize buttons?

4. MDI Form and minimized Child Forms

5. Minimized form into client area of MDI form ?

6. Using VB or VBA To Control Left Mouse click

7. How to trap mouse left-click event anywhere

8. Can I capture left mouse click on desktop?

9. Left mouse click

10. Grid control and left mouse click

11. How to stopm left mouse click on web page

12. API's to left-click mouse?