Windows NT 4.0 RAS Log File
Author Message
 Windows NT 4.0 RAS Log File

Quote:
>Does Anyone Know How I can read the Windows NT 4.0 RAS log file using
>Visual Basic 4.0???
>Any clues or hints would be greatfully appreciated.

>C. M. Jensen

There may be a higher level method than this.  In the Win32 SDK, check
out the RASDIAL function, paying attention, escpecially, to
lpvNotifier.

Gary O.

Wed, 15 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows NT 4.0 RAS Log File

2. VB 4.0 16 bit application written on Windows 3.11 for Win NT 4.0

3. VB 4.0 ON WINDOWS NT 4.0 WORKSTATION ???????

4. mscomm32.ocx and NT 4.0 RAS Problem

5. RasEntryDlg Ras Api under NT 4.0

6. Launching and Monitoring a 16-bit Windows app from VB5 application running on Windows NT 4.0

7. Launching and Monitoring a 16-bit Windows app from VB5 application running on Windows NT 4.0

8. RAS WIndows NT

9. How to read NT Event Log from VB 4.0

10. NT 4.0 Event Logs

11. Event logging on NT 4.0 ??

12. Launching the WINDOWS NT RAS Network Login Dialog from VB