HELP:can't register OLE Automation object in NT
Author Message
 HELP:can't register OLE Automation object in NT

Hi,
I've written an automation object in VB5 that works great as long as I
run it from within VB. However, when I make an executable and installs
it on my computer (running NT4) it doesn't get registered! I've even
tried with regsvr32 and it tells me that it succeded but I still cant do
a CreateObject from my other VB program or from ASP to it. I can't see
it in RemAuto Connection manager either...

What's wrong? I've got it to work with another COM in win98, is it
something to do with NT? Do I have to move to VC++5?

PLease help me since I've got a deadline to meet....(huga!)

regards
Fredrik

Sun, 20 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. OLE Automation Server Can't Create Object

2. Problem: OLE automation server can't create object

3. OLE Automation Server can't create object!?

4. Help : Remote OLE Automation Problem in 95 and NT 4.0

5. Help : Remote OLE Automation Problem in 95 and NT 4.0

6. OLE Automation Server cant create object error please help

7. Help: Registering updated OLE DLL's

8. Help: Registering OLE DLL's

9. 'Canned' data in VB program

10. AUTOMATION SERVER CAN'T CREATE OBJECT !!!!!Help

11. Using OLE Automation On 95 versus NT

12. App crashes - access violation - NT 4.0/VB 4.0(32 bit)/OLE Automation