Closing application problem?
Author Message
 Closing application problem?

Can anyone tell me how to abort closing an application?

Like if the user click on the close box ([X]), I prompt the user on the
form unload event whether or not he/she really wants to quit?
If the user chooses "NO" then I want to abort closing the application
and just minimize it. I want to know how can I prevent the app from
closing when the user chooses "NO"?

I really appreciate your response.
Thanks

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Closing application problem?

Quote:
>Can anyone tell me how to abort closing an application?

>Like if the user click on the close box ([X]), I prompt the user on the
>form unload event whether or not he/she really wants to quit?
>If the user chooses "NO" then I want to abort closing the application
>and just minimize it. I want to know how can I prevent the app from
>closing when the user chooses "NO"?

Check your VB help for the QueryUnload event.

;-) Cool
Hasta Luego
Adrian Maull, MCSD

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Help ! Closing application problem

2. Application Close problem

3. After closing my application, Task is active an will not close

4. Closing form / ending application problems (with Dim WithEvents object)

5. Close from Control Box Doesn't Close Application

6. Reports Closing when Application Closes

7. applications closed by my vb-application.

8. problems using close [x] button when closing forms.

9. Problems Closing a New Window using window.close()

10. How to close an excel or word file which is opened in another application and also close the application

11. Cosing "backend_be.mdb when closing application automaticly

12. Application Close Button