Printer.PaperBin
Author Message
 Printer.PaperBin

I am trying to use the Paper.Bin property of the Printer object but
certain values are not being accepted. When I issue Printer.PaperBin = 4
it works fine (sets to use the manual tray). When I try to reset the bin
to the "auto" by using Printer.PaperBin = 7 I get an error  that it is
not a valid value . According to the VB 6 Language Reference that is
valid. Any suggestions?

TIA

Wayne Wengert

Fri, 05 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printer.PaperSize, Printer.PaperBin

2. Answer: Getting Printer PaperBin/PaperSize settings

3. Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

4. I still Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

5. Printer.PaperBin

6. Printer PaperBin in VB4

7. Setting Printer.PaperBin gives Error

8. Printer.PaperBin Problem

9. VB4 32 Printer.Paperbin does not work

10. Printer.PaperBin

11. Printer.PaperBin

12. can you use Printer.PaperBin with printform