HELP!!! Anybody here have been worked with Transparent Control...!!!
Author Message
 HELP!!! Anybody here have been worked with Transparent Control...!!!

I don't know exactly how VB does the transparency, but it appears that
it doesn't use its picture or hdc or whatever the proper term is. Since
the lines are drawn to this they don't show up. The same problem exists
when making your own control. If you place a label (with the standard MS
font, i.e. non-TrueType) with a transparent background on the
transparent control, it wont show up.
I'm speculating that the two problems are related.
You might try playing with the AutoRedraw property and the Refresh
method of the form.

Art

Quote:

> hi... there...
> I downloaded  FSTransparent Ver 1.0.0
> from   http://www.*-*-*.com/

> That's really good stuff
> All you need to do is just put that control on the form...
> That's it!!!

> But I got a problem here...

> When trying to draw some lines on the form,
> it doesn't work...

> With no transparent control, lines appear...

> What I want is  to draw lines on the transparent form
> Can't I make it?

> Thanks in advance...

> June

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
from  http://www.cariblife.com/pub/FSActiveX

That's really good stuff
All you need to do is just put that control on the form...
That's it!!!

But I got a problem here...

When trying to draw some lines on the form,
it doesn't work...

With no transparent control, lines appear...

What I want is  to draw lines on the transparent form
Can't I make it?

Thanks in advance...

June

Wed, 23 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!!! Anybody here have been worked with Transparent Control...!!!
I also have had that problem and its god damn anoying! I just thought id
have my say :-)

 - ???r?

Sun, 27 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hi, I am having trouble with bar code font not working

2. Help!!I am having VB homework problem...

3. Help: I am having trouble with sendkeys

4. Help, I having trouble making this image transparent?

5. HELP!!! Anybody here have been worked with Transparent Control...!!!

6. HELP!!! Anybody here have been worked with Transparent Control...!!!

7. HELP!!! Anybody here have been worked with Transparent Control...!!!

8. Anybody having problems downloading Visual Modeler 1.0?

9. Anybody else having problems with Windowless Combo Boxes

10. Anybody else having as much trouble?

11. I am using the Compare MS Project COM Program and having issues

12. Questions I am Having Trouble With