Convert VB3 binary form to text?HELP
Author Message
 Convert VB3 binary form to text?HELP

Im trying to convert some old vb3 forms (saved in binary) back to text to
convert it to vb5.  I do not have vb3 anymore any ideas on how this could be
done? Anyone have vb3 that could convert this for me? Thanks in advance for
any and all replies ;)

Tue, 01 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Convert VB3 binary form to text?HELP
The only way to convert VB3 binary saved code, is to use VB3.
There was a discussion about this among the MVP-VB's a while ago,
and we found out that the only way to achive binary to text was via VB3.
(Thoughts about a "converter-app" show'd  that it would be a huge
project...)

What are the size of the code ?

Regards, Asbjoern.

Quote:

>Im trying to convert some old vb3 forms (saved in binary) back to text to
>convert it to vb5.  I do not have vb3 anymore any ideas on how this could
be
>done? Anyone have vb3 that could convert this for me? Thanks in advance for
>any and all replies ;)

Wed, 02 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Convert VB3 binary form to text?HELP
Hi,
    On VB4 -CD there is a program that does this, MVBCONV.EXE (if I remember
it correctly).  Can't remember seeing it on VB5-CD

---
EE

Quote:

>Im trying to convert some old vb3 forms (saved in binary) back to text to
>convert it to vb5.  I do not have vb3 anymore any ideas on how this could
be
>done? Anyone have vb3 that could convert this for me? Thanks in advance for
>any and all replies ;)

Wed, 09 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Convert VB3 binary form to text?HELP
I still have vb3 on a laptop can could convert for you.

Dean

Fri, 11 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. converting VB3 form from binary to text

2. Help: converting VB3 binary text based program to to VB5 database

3. need VB3 binary file converted to text

4. Convert VB3 Binary Frms To VB6 Text Frms

5. Converting VB3 binary-saved form to ASCII

6. Converting VB3 binary form to VB5

7. how to convert VB3 binaries without VB3

8. how to convert VB3 binaries without VB3

9. How to convert old binary module and form files back to text sourc3e

10. convert forms binary to text

11. help!! How to convert text into binary code

12. Help convert binary .bas file to text