Set NT date format
Author Message
 Set NT date format

Hi,

I'm trying to set the default NT date format to 'dd/mm/yyyy' with the
GetDateFormat Win32 API but don't know the actual syntax. The following is
what I have tried to no avail. Please help!!

    Dim sysTime As SYSTEMTIME
     Dim str$
     Dim lng&

     str$ = String(100, 0)
     lng& = GetDateFormat(1, DATE_SHORTDATE, sysTime, "dd/m/yyyy", str$, 0)

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. System Date Format in European NT Server and IIS 4

2. Date format problem with NT 4.0

3. now() date format problem between NT and Windows 2000

4. System Date Format in European NT Server and IIS 4

5. Date format on NT when not logged in

6. Retrieving local short date format for Win 3.x, 95, NT

7. Set date format to short in VBA

8. Set date format

9. Isolate date format of Form from Windows setting ?

10. Restricting input date format to local controlpanel setting?

11. set date format

12. How to set the system date format?