Creating Excel Spreadsheet from Outlook message body data
Author Message
 Creating Excel Spreadsheet from Outlook message body data

Can anyone help me figure out how I can split this into something I can use
in a loop to dump into an Excel Spreadsheet? This is comming out of an Email
message from Outlook 2k and I have about 100 to process. Currently,
everything enclosed in __data__ is contained in the .body of the MailItem
object. I only need Account#, Account Name, RR#, Type of Notification and
Transferred to.

____ data ____
We received notification that the following account is being transferred.
Please cancel all orders and hold all funds in the account.

Account #: 3TF-XXXXX

Account Name: The Account Name

RR#: 3 digit number

Type of Notification Received: Distribution Form

Transferred to: Client base address
____ data _____

I'm doing this in Excel97, but everything is the same. I have Split and
Replace functions that work in this version as well. I'm just brain-fried at
the moment and can't come up with anything.

TIA

Matt

Sat, 09 Apr 2005 01:22:03 GMT
 Creating Excel Spreadsheet from Outlook message body data
Nevermind.. after a night of rest to clear my head it was fairly easy.

Quote:
> Can anyone help me figure out how I can split this into something I can
use
> in a loop to dump into an Excel Spreadsheet? This is comming out of an
Email
> message from Outlook 2k and I have about 100 to process. Currently,
> everything enclosed in __data__ is contained in the .body of the MailItem
> object. I only need Account#, Account Name, RR#, Type of Notification and
> Transferred to.

> ____ data ____
> We received notification that the following account is being transferred.
> Please cancel all orders and hold all funds in the account.

> Account #: 3TF-XXXXX

> Account Name: The Account Name

> RR#: 3 digit number

> Type of Notification Received: Distribution Form

> Transferred to: Client base address
> ____ data _____

> I'm doing this in Excel97, but everything is the same. I have Split and
> Replace functions that work in this version as well. I'm just brain-fried
at
> the moment and can't come up with anything.

> TIA

> Matt

Sat, 09 Apr 2005 23:05:03 GMT

1. Outlook Automation - SaveAs creates message with empty body

2. Importing/Exporting data from a custom Outlook 97 Form into an Excel Spreadsheet

3. Pulling excel data into an outlook message/template

4. (*.RTF) as message body to Outlook, Possible???

5. Replacing message body text in Outlook 2000 7 XP

6. find/replace in outlook message body

7. Body property of Message in Outlook Object Model

8. Sending HTML In Body of Outlook Message using VBSCRIPT (WSCRIPT)

9. RichTextBox to Outlook Message Body

10. RichTextBox to Outlook Message Body

11. HTML attachment displayed in message body in MS Outlook

12. Excel Chart in message body??