Calling a CLASS within a DLL in VB4 - help!
Author Message
 Calling a CLASS within a DLL in VB4 - help!

Hi,

I have a DLL library created in Visual C++, but the functions I need to
access are methods within a class.  I can access them in C++ without
problem, but I don't seem to be able to get the right declaration in Visual
Basic - VB 4.0 is where the rest of the program is!

In C++, I simply create a new instance of the DLL class (new *xyz), and
call it (x=xyz->function).  What is the syntax for doing this in VB?  I
know I can create VB classes, but I don't know how to make them refer to an
external DLL.

Thanks in advance for whatever you can do,

Mike Friedman

Thanks!

Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling methods across classes within ActiveX-Dll

2. Issues with calling a form within a DLL class

3. Issues with calling a form within a DLL class

4. How to call one VB class module method from another class in an ActiveX dll

5. call another DLL from within a C++ DLL

6. Need Help w/ comdlg32.dll Call in VB4

7. Help with calling a C++ DLL in VB4?

8. PLEASE HELP ! : Calling DLL in 32bit VB4.0

9. Help creating DLL with Borland called VB4 app

10. NEED help Calling a VC++ DLL from VB4

11. Help : Call DLL From VB4.0

12. importing a C++ class from a DLL from within VB