Acquire, Twain Twain Twain and Twain Again.
Author Message
 Acquire, Twain Twain Twain and Twain Again.

Simon-
        Wang Imaging components come with the
NEW version of Win95 (OSR2). Maybe they come with
NT4.0 ?? If you don't already have them-
http://www.*-*-*.com/
        Free software.
                                        Regards,
                                        Joe LeVasseur

Author of SSStart & Yankee Clipper
Check out Yankee Clipper Plus
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Hi!
> I really need to know how to controll a twain compatible scanner
> from vb4 or vb5, i guess you need a OCX cause i searched for
> acquire and twain in the API text viewer but found nothing...
> /Simon

Fri, 17 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Acquire, Twain Twain Twain and Twain Again.

Hi!
I really need to know how to controll a twain compatible scanner
from vb4 or vb5, i guess you need a OCX cause i searched for
acquire and twain in the API text viewer but found nothing...
/Simon

Fri, 17 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TWAIN: Looking for (easy) TWAIN-access-module (16&32bit)

2. TWAIN Information -- Does anyone have the TWAIN SDK (www.twain.org won't return my e-mail)

3. TWAIN Information -- Does anyone have the TWAIN SDK (www.twain.org won't return my e-mail)

4. Acquire, Twain, Scan...

5. Scanners, Twain, Acquire

6. Scanner, Twain, Acquire

7. How to drive a twain scanner with twain commands ?

8. Scanning images into access - twain control

9. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

10. How to make Microsoft Word TWAIN COMPATIBLE to facilitate remote scanning

11. SCANNERS - TWAIN.DLLS

12. VB.NET TWAIN app problem with Twunk_16.exe in win98