problem with shortcut
Author Message
 problem with shortcut

I use a 'command string' when starting my application:

exemple:

run C:\....\shading.exe                     ' normal program
run C:\....\shading.exe DEBUG        ' open an additional window for the
field service

On some system 'WIN95 4.00.950B', if I add the  'DEBUG' string in the
shortcut
 i receive the following error message:

Problem with shortcut
The name  "C:\....  debug" specified in the target box is not valid.

compiled with VB5

--

Mon, 06 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with Shortcut Menus

2. Problem: Adding shortcuts with vba

3. Different logins have problems recognizing shortcuts

4. Little problem about shortcuts

5. TargetPath problem with shortcuts that are not available to the processing machine

6. Problems with Shortcut Keys in ActiveX Control

7. Problems with Shortcut Keys in ActiveX Control

8. problem creating shortcut via API

9. Help with problem with Shortcuts needed.

10. Help with problem with Shortcuts needed.

11. Changing the Shortcuts in the Shortcut bar

12. Folder Shortcut -vs- Application Shortcut