Call VB DLL or COM object from within VB COM object or EXE
Author Message
 Call VB DLL or COM object from within VB COM object or EXE

I have a COM object and a EXE that I need to call another DLL/COM object
from.
When I call the object/dll I need to pass several parameters to the DLL and
have it execute and then return a value.

Would someone please let me know what I need to do within my project to call
another DLL with parameters?

Thanks.

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 04:11:17 GMT

1. com object will not read registry when com object called from asp (vb works fine)

2. COM Object-Out of stack space on executing/shell exe from com object

3. Calling COM EXE from VB.NET Service leaves COM EXE in Memory

4. COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as parameter

5. COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as Parameter

6. Access a COM object of a COM object?

7. Accessing a COM object of a COM object

8. Finding controls / COM objects within an OCX/DLL file

9. Calling a COM object from VB.Net with Optional Params

10. call com object with byref byte parameters in vb.net

11. call com object with byref byte parameters in vb.net

12. Using COM Objects from VB (Object Picker Dialog)