DLL, API or OLE with VB
Author Message
 DLL, API or OLE with VB

I recently need to call a C program from VB4, passing certain parameters
to and get some values back from & produce certain output to a flat
file.
But I have no ideas how to start. Do I have to first create my own DLL
or API including those C program and how to create DLLs?

Any advice with regard to this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Daniel

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 DLL, API or OLE with VB

I recently need to call a C program from VB4, passing certain parameters
to and get some values back from & produce certain output to a flat
file.
But I have no ideas how to start. Do I have to first create my own DLL
or API including those C program and how to create DLLs?

Any advice with regard to this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Daniel

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. DLL, API or OLE with VB

2. Newbie questions on OLE, APIs, DLLS

3. VB and DLL (ICQ-API-DLL)

4. Overloading DLL functions with VB (OR) API Declarations in VB

5. VB 4.0 16-bit Bug with OLE (Was Re: VB 4.0 Enterprise and OLE)

6. Overloading DLL functions with VB (OR) API Declarations in VB

7. Access 2.0 call VB OLE dll?

8. Accessing VB OLE server from C/C++ DLL

9. My OLE DLL works in EXE but not in VB Development environment

10. Using an OLE Automation DLL written in C++ in VB 5

11. Using a form contained in a VB OLE DLL as a child of the MDI form

12. Accessing VB OLE server from C/C++ DLL