Recource Dll
Author Message
 Recource Dll

I want to place al the text I use i a project in a seperate DLL (so that I
can maintain 1 program for multiple languages) I found the commands
LoadResString, but I can't figure ouot how to create the neccesary DLL does
anybody has a small sample for this?

greetings,

Rudy.

Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Recource Dll
Use the Resource Editor on the VB CD, or download it from Microsoft's VB web
site.
Quote:

>I want to place al the text I use i a project in a seperate DLL (so that I
>can maintain 1 program for multiple languages) I found the commands
>LoadResString, but I can't figure ouot how to create the neccesary DLL does
>anybody has a small sample for this?

>greetings,

>Rudy.

Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Recource Dll

2. Recource Dll

3. Good sites/recources for using Crystal Rpts?

4. Wait function not using any recources

5. How do I write Internation software using the recource

6. Can VB5.0 view network recources

7. DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL

8. Problems building install file - AutPrx32.dll, AutMgr32.dll, RACMGR32.dll, CLIREG32.exe NOT FOUND

9. REQ: OLEPRO32.DLL, MFC40.DLL, MSVCRT40.DLL from VB4.0 Standard CD

10. MSVCRT.DLL, MSVCRT20.DLL and MSVCRT40.DLL

11. Anyone knows where I can find declarations for shell32.dll, kernel32.dll, comcat.dll and gdi32.dll?

12. Jet VBA File (VBAJet.dll VBAJet32.dll) Initialization failure