Getting a binary value from the registry
Author Message
 Getting a binary value from the registry

Hi

I have problems in getting binary values from the registry
with strings and long integers all works fine but about binarys every
book i looked in says nothing!

MIKE

Sat, 06 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting a binary value from the registry

Quote:

>Hi

>I have problems in getting binary values from the registry
>with strings and long integers all works fine but about binarys every
>book i looked in says nothing!

>MIKE

Mike -

    Are you using the standard GetSetting and SaveSetting Functions?

    When you say Binary, do you mean Booleans? Or do you mean ints and longs
that have flags set in them?

if the former, i.e. Booleans, then I use
    SaveSetting AppName,SectionName,SettingName,CStr(MyBool)
    MyBool = CBool(GetSetting (Appname ,SectionName _ ,SettingName ,"False")

Sat, 06 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting Binary Values from the registry

2. Getting binary values from the registry in Pocket PC.

3. Reading binary registry values (REG_BINARY)

4. Writing Binary Values to the Registry

5. BINARY values in the registry?

6. Wrinting binary values to the registry

7. Registry binary values

8. binary REGISTRY KEY VALUES

9. Retrieveing a BINARY value from the Registry

10. WRITING BINARY REGISTRY VALUE

11. Editing Binary values in the registry

12. Reading binary values from the registry?