system date
Author Message
 system date

Hi,

How can I set the system date of the regional settings applet automatically
through code??

Tks,
Ivan

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 system date

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 system date
Look for Date and Time instructions on your Vb online
help.

Bye.

Quote:
>Hi,

>How can I set the system date of the regional settings applet automatically
>through code??

>Tks,
>Ivan

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Matching system date/time with field date/time

2. String Date into System Date ?

3. Using NT Server System Date instead of Workstations Date

4. System date null error

5. System Date and Time

6. Acc2.0: Problems with system date format

7. System Date and Time

8. A97: bug changes system date ??

9. Popup to display system date while opening excel file

10. Force change in system date format using VBA

11. System Date

12. System Date Format in European NT Server and IIS 4