New menu item with code
Author Message
 New menu item with code

I need a little suggestion about adding new menu items using code.

Thank You in advance.

Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 New menu item with code
Create a menu item, and set the Index property to 0 and visible property to
false and name it mnuAr

Then make a button, in the button put:

Dim X As Menu

Load mnuAr(mnuAr.ubound + 1)
Set X = mnuAr(mnuAr.ubound)

X.Caption = "My new menu"
X.Visible = True

Then in:
Private Sub mnuAr_Click(Index As Integer)
msgbox "Your " & index & " custom menu was selected"
End Sub

Jason Roozee
 Centrix Technologies
www.centrixtech.com

Quote:

>I need a little suggestion about adding new menu items using code.

>Thank You in advance.

Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 New menu item with code

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 New menu item with code
It was so easy. I'm really dumb. Thank you.

Quote:
>Create a menu item, and set the Index property to 0 and visible property to
>false and name it mnuAr

>Then make a button, in the button put:

>Dim X As Menu

>Load mnuAr(mnuAr.ubound + 1)
>Set X = mnuAr(mnuAr.ubound)

>X.Caption = "My new menu"
>X.Visible = True

>Then in:
>Private Sub mnuAr_Click(Index As Integer)
>msgbox "Your " & index & " custom menu was selected"
>End Sub

>Jason Roozee
> Centrix Technologies
>www.centrixtech.com

>>I need a little suggestion about adding new menu items using code.

>>Thank You in advance.

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating New menu and sub menu items all through code

2. Adding Menu item to the Mail item menu from an outlook Addin

3. Adding Menu item to the Mail item menu from an outlook Addin

4. action in a new menu item

5. Custom Menu items disabled - new twist

6. New menu item never enable

7. adding a new menu item to explorer?

8. adding new menu item using API

9. Creating Menu Item similar to New

10. Code for Menu Bar Items

11. Code to add menu items at run time.

12. Removing File menu items that have been inserted by Wordbasic code