How to disable a toolbar button?
Author Message
 How to disable a toolbar button?

How can I disable/enable a button (key is known) in a toolbar during
runtime (VB6)?
Thanks for any help.
--
cu
Heinrich Emmerl

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to disable a toolbar button?
'by index
Toolbar1.Buttons.Item(1).Enabled = False

or

'by key
Toolbar1.Buttons.Item("file").Enabled = False

--

Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic

http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/
http://www.mvps.org/ccrp/

Quote:

>How can I disable/enable a button (key is known) in a toolbar during
>runtime (VB6)?
>Thanks for any help.
>--
>cu
>Heinrich Emmerl

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. disable close button without disabling make small button

2. Disable or hide buttons on custom toolbar?

3. How can I disable(greyed out) toolbar buttons?

4. disable toolbar buttons

5. Disabling Toolbar buttons when changing a task

6. Disable "Add button" from toolbar

7. Disable Existing Custom Toolbar Buttons

8. Disable a toolbar button

9. Disable the Save Toolbar Button with VBA

10. Weird look of disabled toolbar buttons

11. Weird look of disabled toolbar buttons in VB.NET

12. disable/enable toolbar button at runtime?