Newbie - login script
Author Message
 Newbie - login script

I'm making a program to call into a server, and run a login script.  I'm
using the SENDKEYS command, which works fine for normal characters, but in
my case, I need to send numbers from the numeric keypad (regular numbers
will not work - the server does not accept them as the same thing as numeric
keypad numbers).

How can I send numeric keypad numbers, or can it be done?  Thanks in advance
for your help, I've been working hours on just this one item!

T Lightner

remove .nospam when emailing

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Another Newbie Login Script Request

2. vbscript login scripts - starting a script from the Windows 95 command prompt

3. Script to remove login script by OU.

4. Global templates and login scripts

5. VBScript NT Login Script - checking for group membership

6. Login Script

7. help me on the login script

8. WSH/VBS Login Script Calls

9. Starting explorer with login script

10. VBScript and NT Login Scripts - Group membership?

11. Login Script

12. 95/NT login script in VB6?