vb Script/recordset
Author Message
 vb Script/recordset

Is this the proper forum to ask questions about vb Script or is there
another forum for those of us developing Active Server Pages (asp)

I am looking for an example of how to submit multiple SQL statements to a
database from an asp using VBScript.  It would appear that I have to have
multiple recordsets, but I am having a hard time getting this to work.

I need to issue one sql statement and then a second based on data found in
the first.

any help or direction would be appriciated
--russ--

Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling one VB Script from another VB Script

2. Passing control from VB to VB Script -- need to access SetFocus in script

3. Outlook Script/VB Script

4. script debugger to trace into vb scripts??

5. Exchange Scripting with VB Script

6. How to quit script in VB Script Contril

7. vb script as network logon script

8. script debugger to trace into vb scripts??

9. CGI Script Call from within VB Script

10. VB / Script Encoder question for the MVP Scripting team

11. Exchange Scripting with VB Script

12. VB Script - Can a running script derive it's own path