VB3.0 DDE link w/ EXCEL: selecting worksheet?
Author Message
 VB3.0 DDE link w/ EXCEL: selecting worksheet?

Greetings:

I am a student at Oregon State University looking to put together a small
chunk of code that opens an EXCEL spreadsheet for DDE, however, I do not
know how to select a particular sheet within a workbook.

ie..

Text1.LinkTopic = "EXCEL|C:\FILE.XLS"
Text1.LinkItem = "R1C1"

If I want the R1C1 cell entry for the DATA worksheet from workbook
FILE.XLS, how would I phrase that?  FILE.XLS has multiple named sheets,
one being DATA.

Greatly appreciated,

Jason Thompson

Tue, 13 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Excel Worksheet Change Event not running - DDE

2. Excel Worksheet Change Event not running - DDE

3. Linked Excel worksheet losing data. Access table OK

4. AAAaarrrggh ! Linking Excel worksheets

5. changing source file of floating linked excel charts and worksheets

6. How to Link to Excel Worksheet?

7. OLE linking with Excel worksheet - HELP

8. VB3.0 referencing Excel worksheet

9. Selecting Worksheets in EXCEL

10. Excel VBA: selecting a worksheet

11. help! selecting columns from an excel worksheet

12. User selected worksheet in excel